How to Apply
How to Apply for Admission to the International Institute of Project Managers
Are you ready to take the next step in your project management career? Applying for admission to the International Institute of Project Managers (IIPM) is a straightforward process that opens the doors to a world-class education and a thriving community of project management professionals. Follow these steps to successfully navigate the application process:
Steps to Apply
Select Your Course
Begin by visiting our official course page and explore various programs and courses offered to determine which one aligns with your career goals and aspirations.
Fill out the online application form with accurate and comprehensive information. Pay close attention to details, as this information will be used in the evaluation process.
Understand the admission requirements for the specific program you wish to pursue. Requirements may include educational qualifications, work experience, and language proficiency.
Pay application Fee
Submit the required application fee as outlined on the IIPM website. Payment options and details will be provided during the application process.
Gather all necessary supporting documents, such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, a resume, and a statement of purpose for your interview.
The admissions team at IIPM will carefully review your application. Once a decision is made, you will be notified of the outcome. If accepted, you will receive acceptance letter.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, admission requirements to study any of our programs often include the following:
- High School cerificate for undergraduate programs.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution may be required. Some programs may specify a degree in a relevant field such as business, engineering, or information technology.
- Many project management programs prefer candidates with relevant work experience. This might include a minimum number of years working in a project management or related role.
Letters of Recommendation:
- Submission of letters of recommendation from professional or academic references may be required. These letters typically provide insights into your skills, work ethic, and potential for success in a project management program.
Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement:
- A written statement outlining your career goals, reasons for pursuing project management, and how the program aligns with your objectives may be part of the application process.
Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- Providing a comprehensive resume that highlights your relevant work experience, skills, and achievements is often a key component of the application.
- Some institutions may require standardized test scores, such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).
- An admissions interview may be conducted to assess your suitability for the program and to gauge your commitment to pursuing a career in project management.
International Institute of Project Managers does not offer free program.
IICPM application fee to apply any of our programs costs $100.
Yes we do and that is solely for outstanding individual and leaders that has contributed to their communities in one positive way or the other.