In general, admission requirements to study any of our programs often include the following:
- High School cerificate for undergraduate programs.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution may be required. Some programs may specify a degree in a relevant field such as business, engineering, or information technology.
- Many project management programs prefer candidates with relevant work experience. This might include a minimum number of years working in a project management or related role.
Letters of Recommendation:
- Submission of letters of recommendation from professional or academic references may be required. These letters typically provide insights into your skills, work ethic, and potential for success in a project management program.
Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement:
- A written statement outlining your career goals, reasons for pursuing project management, and how the program aligns with your objectives may be part of the application process.
Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV):
- Providing a comprehensive resume that highlights your relevant work experience, skills, and achievements is often a key component of the application.
- Some institutions may require standardized test scores, such as the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test).
- An admissions interview may be conducted to assess your suitability for the program and to gauge your commitment to pursuing a career in project management.
International Institute of Project Managers does not offer free program.
IICPM application fee to apply for any of our programs costs $100.
Yes we do, and that is solely for outstanding individuals and leaders who have contributed to their communities in one positive way or another.
After filing your online application, please kindly forward scanned copies of all required documents to email@example.com